About Me

My photo
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
I am a mother of three great kids. I am naturally passionate, artistic, athletic, and articulate. Every experience in my life has led to me being the person I am... which I am usually very proud of.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Waiting Is Really Hard!

One thing I am really not good at is being patient. Sometimes I feel like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... "I want it now!" not only do I always seem to want it now, but I also want it a certain way! I'm kind of a perfectionist and a little OCD, so I tend to get a little more annoyed when I don't get my way than I should. I'm working on that.

I want my own skates... right now! I want them to be all black with maybe a little grey pinstripe or something. I want them to be new, real leather (so they last longer) and I don't want to order them online because... well... I want them now!

I want to be able to go practice any time I want. I hate waiting for Monday... Now I hear there will be no fresh meat practice for all of Sept! Am I going to forget everything I learned in the past two weeks after a month? Probably not. It's just that I just started! It's just my luck. I hear there are a few good outdoor tracks in Red Deer though. As soon as I get my own skates I can and will go skating anytime I want! I can't wait!!

I love fresh meat Monday's, I see the need to learn everything properly before I get into the game with the experienced girls. But, seriously, I can't wait to join the Nightshades! I can't wait to be part of a team. I can't wait to register my name and number (Serious Lee #33), it will feel more real once I can have all of this. I really do want it all right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment