About Me

My photo
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
I am a mother of three great kids. I am naturally passionate, artistic, athletic, and articulate. Every experience in my life has led to me being the person I am... which I am usually very proud of.

Monday 12 September 2011

It's All Coming Together!!

As I lift the chairs and put them upside down on all the tables, I can feel it getting easier and easier as the days and weeks go by, I can almost do it with one hand now. I even started noticing that cans, bottles, and jars are easier to open. It also takes less energy to go up and down a flight of stairs.. I remember before starting derby, all it took was one flight of stairs and I was out of breath. Doing housework and cleaning at work is getting much easier... I can vacuum and mop the entire lobby floor without feeling like I need to take a break half way through, I can clean the whole bathroom now without breaking a sweat, and I can now carry my laundry up and down two flights of stairs with much more ease. I have less general pain than usual and my muscles are already starting to firm up, especially in my legs. I've noticed that all my jeans are getting a bit tight! This is all the result of getting my muscles back in action, all the important ones, my core. As long as I keep exercising regularly and going to my two hour derby practices, I will keep getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment