About Me

My photo
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
I am a mother of three great kids. I am naturally passionate, artistic, athletic, and articulate. Every experience in my life has led to me being the person I am... which I am usually very proud of.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Posts Seem To Be Missing Something... All Fixed!

I've noticed that hardly any of my posts have anything other than words... I figure that that's no fun! I'm gonna try my best to start adding pics and other media to my posts so it's not so BORING!! I personally like reading posts that have a little added pizazz, weather it be pictures, diagrams, or even a link to a website. That would be much more exciting than just words. I'll start here, now.

This is a link to the promo for the Skate and Destroy boot camp that was held here in Red Deer.
http://centralalbertatv.net/media/184/A_Roller_Derby_weekend_in_Red_Deer/

This is the link to the co-ed bout at the same bootcamp.
http://centralalbertatv.net/media/188/RDRDA_Roller_Derby_Coed_Bout_Opening/
There are 5 parts to this game. They should be available on the right hand side of the website under 'Related Media'.

The boot camp also made The Red Deer Advocate (Local newspaper).


Here are some picks of me in my first rookie bout looking pretty fucking useless!! I'll have to fix that for my next game. All pictures are courtesy of two amazing photographers, Anthony Canada and Richard Lowes. Thank you both for catching me looking like a tool! I promise not to next time.







At least I'm doing something productive in one of the pictures!! Hahahahaha... I'm sure I'm not the only person reading that thinks these pictures are hilarious. Funny thing is... it was my first game, so I'm very proud of them anyway!

OK. Did my part for media about the boot camp. There will definitely be more posts with media and links in the future to make reading my bog more exciting. I hope you all enjoy it even without all the bling though. I kind of think that a blog should just be words because of its purpose, but I'm willing to change with the times!! Cheers readers. Hope you like the changes.

1 comment:

  1. I think that what you have to say is all the pizazz you need, but I like the photos too. You do not look like a tool. You not only get points for playing your first game but extra ones for putting pictures up. Can't wait for you to join our NS practices :)

    ReplyDelete